Aaron Poffenberger

I was checking my site's feed last night and realized the mimetype and characterset type were not agreed. Turns out I should've named the feed file with the .rss suffix rather than .xml. The .xml suffix by default on httpd(8) is `plain/text` where rss feeds should be `application/rss+xml` which is utf-8. It's not a bid deal, but for the sake of standards and consistency, I've changed the feed url to https://akpoff.com/feed.rss.

I added a 301 redirect to my server config, but not all feed readers follow redirects. You may have to update your reader manually. Which also means you may not have seen this post. :(